Angel's wings

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Yawn. Bedtime. So tired right now. But a little hungry still.

Today was a pretty good day! Got to see Andy. Yay! Met up with him after his work. Was nice. Glad to see him. 3 more days before I get to see him again. Boo hoo!

Went to pizza hut. DInner was awkward. Tempers flared a little as we were both hungry (me especially) Sorry dearie for being such a bitch about things. Really just wanted to let you eat what you like. All I wanted was food in my mouth. Meat, carbon, fats and calories. Really didn't care what was on the table.. As long as you like it I'm fine. Sorry for the tantrums. Just really didn't have anything in mind. Was hungry, so food is food, didn't matter what. Hugs. I really had wanted it to be pleasant and satisfying. Sorry for killing your appetite.. But at least you have more than half a pizza sittng in your fridge now! :)

Things got better after that. A hungry man is an angry man, and since I was full, I was fine again. PMSing again. Could feel my moods swinging.. sorry :( Walked around and he finally got his Levi's. Nice colour. hehe. Next time must get the other one ok! I like that other colour. The washed out colour. Looks like my other baggy pair. Couple jeans ma!! Was so tempted to get another pair. Gah...!

Went to Carrefour and walked around, looking at groceries, etc etc. Duno why but I LOVE looking at groceries. It's just so fun. So auntie right. Haha. But I don't care HAHHA. SO fun. Doing it with Andy is especially fun. We sometimes end up buying so much stuff. Haha. Yummie.

Walked a little more and headed back home. Poor boy was carrying so much stuff. Grocery bags, jeans bag and a huge pizza box in another bag. Haha. Muacks.

He's in dreamland now. I probably should go to bed now. Seeing my girls tomorrow! Yaaay! Char, come back soon! We are still short of you!!! Hugs.

Night everyone! Hugs. Muacks dearie! Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home