Angel's wings

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I love my puppy face!

Just got home from a long day at school/play. Tired but happy. Very happy. Was in a super mood today. Steph was the lecturer for BORA so his presence protected that happy mood. If it were William, my mood would probably have taken a dive.

Andy came to school after I was done and we went over to Sitex at SG Expo to walk about. SIlly boy wanted to get a new LCD but thankfully, I was able to control him. *hugs* Next time ok? Muacks. Really proud of him :)

Next door, Robinsons was having their Xmas sale but the crowd pales in comparison to that in Sitex. There was hardly anyone over at R's sale. Nothing much there as well. Heded over to Eastpoint after that to look at puppies. Sooo cuteeeeee!! Almost as cute as Andy. Haha. Walked about a little before going over to Tampines to meet Zack and Ju. Had dinner at cartel and played pool after. Went home afterwards. Tired tired.

A little sleepy now. I love my puppy face. He is the absolute greatest, and the sweetest and the bestest!!! Yawn. That's all for now. Been having insomnia. Grrrrr :( Brain's dying out. Bleah. Nightyyyy.. Puppy face's got to work tomorrow.. Boo. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home