Angel's wings

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Friday was good. Skipped school cause of cramps and met up with the girls that evening. Met Char after over a year [finally!!!!] and collected the tickets for The Incredibles. Glad I booked earlier the day before. Don't think there were any seats left when I was collecting them. Walked around and met up with the rest. Tapaoed food and sneaked them into the cinema.

The Incredibles was excellent without a doubt. Even when this was the second time I've watched it. Just wanna watch it again, and again and again!! I loveeeeeeee Dash. And Edna! I realised it has been such a long while the girls have watched a movie together. Great feeling to have taken up 6 seats and the fellow sitting next to you is someone who love and care about.

A reunion at last. Nothing beats the feeling of having all of us, sitting next to each other, laughing, talking. It's amazing how we recall little bits and pieces of each other. Memories of you and I, in secondary school with such great detail. I remembered them vividly. How carefree life was back then. How happy we were. Years have passed and I'm thankful we're still friends. Not just friends but sisters. Didn't matter what we did when we meet. We met up and that's what mattered most. Didn't matter what we talked about. Afterall, every single minute is precious and cherished, isn't it? Every meeting is memorable, cause everyone present counts.

We seriously need to take more pictures man! Rare sight to have the 6 of us present in one picture! Haha.

Good news of the day would be that I collected my WoW!! WOopeedoo! So happy! Collect my skirt from Winnie too. Size 2 but i can pull it down with a gentle tug. It is that big. I think even a size 0 would be big. Are all angmoh backsides' that huge? Size 2 is supposingly for 23-24 inches waist (which I only am on good days) and yet after measurement, it actually has a waistlength of 30 inches. Gahhhhh. Need to wear a belt. And it's no longer a mini skirt. It falls to my knee. :( Gonna try a size 0 next time. Grr.

Been stressed up lately. School is driving me mad.. Parents' stressing me up as well. Constantly reminding me to go out less and revise more. First time in my life. Sigh. Upsetting to think that they actually see me as someone capable of failing and may possibly fail more. Argh. Sad. Yet I can't pick myself up. I hardly have time for things. It's either I'm in school, or with Andy, or at his house trying to clean even when I am not suppose to. No idea when. I just start doing chores when I'm there. Even when he doesn't let me. I'm a cleanliness freak? No idea. Priorities have taken a drastic shift. When I am alone, I study for a bit and start to drift off. I can't focus. My mind is on everything else except for what I am reading. I'm so dead.

I'm seriously lacking in motivation. Nothing spurs me on anymore. There are just so many distractions around me. I'm constantly worried about everything. Seems that so many things come before school and it drives me mad. Sometimes I wish I have the will to push everything aside just for school. Everything else can take a back seat. Don't bother about everyone or anything other than school. Everything can wait. It's driving me mad... Sigh. If only life was simpler.

I need motivation. I need discipline. I need time off. I need less committment to things that can wait. I feel more stupid by the day. I'm not even thinking anymore. I can no longer type properly, speak properly, spell properly, think properly. I feel dumb. Argh. Whatever.

Somehow as I grow older, I feel the urge to see things from a different perspective. To know more, and to do things differently. To be less obliged and do what I feel I want to rather than because I am asked to. I see the need to break free, and just be happy because I am happy rather than to do things to make people happy. Maybe that's why I'm losing focus. I no longer focus on myself and spend every waking moment trying to please people. Do things I am expected of so that they can be happy. I think I need a break... I need my Andy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home