Angel's wings

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Lazy afternoon.. Doesn't help that it's raining! Yippeee! Been raining a fair bit these days.. Maybe they are little gifts to me from up above :) I love the rain.. Calms me down and puts me in a reflective mood. Staring out of my window and looking at the tiny droplets of rain. Amazing isn't it? From nothing to becoming something. I love the little pleasures in life. I don't need big things to make me happy. All I need is the 'littlest' small things like rain, ocassional rumbling of the thunder to make me excited, huge clouds on a blue blue sky and a smiling face of someone I love dearly in my mind to keep me happy.

I so yearn to go somewhere away from the public's eye right now, just to stretch out my hands and feel the rain on my face. To be able to taste this wonder wonder gift and it's cool sensation on my skin. To be cleanse and to soak in Nature's wonder. But here am I, sitting in front of my com, digesting my lunch and pretending I am out there. In about 2 minutes, I would have to head back to my notes and immerse myself in the horrible world of Macroeconomics! Gah.

I so want to go somewhere and run away from everything. To just let loose and pretend I do not have responsibilities and free from worries. Of course, I would like to *drag* someone along with me. Otherwise, it's meaningful if it's without him. :) I am an escapist. How sad.

***

My favourite TV drama is coming to an end! In case you are wondering, I am referring to Virtues of Harmony on Channel U. Such a nice comedy! A pity.. Boo hoo. Oh well.. There's suppose to be a modern version.. hmmm... ANyway I cheated.. read the synposis so I know what to expect.. Mu Ha Ha! =D

And yesssssssssssssss! That couple with that rotten bf (Ray and Deanna?) got eliminated! Weee!! I can't stand Ray. He is such a control freak/pig-headed stubborn idiot! Was talking to Andy last night and we both decided we should never go on a show like that ever. We'll probably end up killing each other. He'll probably be like a nicer version of Ray driving me nuts with all his instructions while I'll be like Deanna, bitching and complaining non-stop and asking him to stfu and cutting me some slack. Haha. Quite a funny sight. But of course, at the end of it when we get eliminated, he will probably say some touching stuff and we will make up. By the way, I wonder what happened to Deanna's(?) face. Looked like she got boxed or something. Her eyes were swollen and there seemed to be some allergy/bruises on them. But I love the elderly couple though.. they're so sweet.. I went awwww when they took away all their stuff and she said all they have is each other now.. Let's say it together now! Awwww. I can't stand the boyfriends as well.. *shudder*I cringed everytime they call the other party Baby or Hunny. Luckily it doesn't happen too much. Lynn's so bitchy. Rob's mean but I am rooting for them actually. Haha. The brothers aren't too bad either. Hehe.

Oops. Okay, time to get back to studying. Tata! Have a great evening ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home