Angel's wings

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sigh.. Just when I was fearing for the worst, it actually has to come true! I have chicken pox!! Yesss! Run away from me! *sigh* And you know what's the funny thing? I am almost recovered already. The doctor said that I can go out whenever I feel comfortable. Can you believe this!! Ah!! All these while when I was sick, I attributed it to my cold sore.. but noooooooo... Sigh.. Now I just hope I didn't infect anyone since I was out majority of the time during that period.. Feeling so guilty right now..

Oh man.. still cannot believe that I have chickenpox and that I have totally no idea at all before this. And by the time I find out, I am already recovering. -_-! Now my mom is telling me that I *might* have had it as a kid.. she can't remember -_-!

I think I should go get some rest.. Take advantage of the situation and be the Queen in the family. Sounds good.

Ciao.

PS: Come to think of it, wow, it was uncomfortable.. me being feverish, weak, unwell, couldn't sleep well, tossing and turning cause I was aching, semi-dazed.. Wow, I really should have spoken up about my discomfort and realise I might be more than just feverish instead of wondering why I was feeling like that and all those *bites* on me. Wish I had spoken up and investigated. I am so blur. Really ought to express myself more. Oh well, lesson learnt.. At least I learnt a great deal and at least I wouldn't do it again. Oh well.. At least I learnt something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home