Angel's wings

Friday, May 27, 2005

Finally done with my topic.. Time for a break. Hope to finish one more before I sleep. Tired.. But.. I need to go on.. Guess the earlier I finish the more secure I feel. Plus the option of doing a second read beats finishing up the first read at the last minute.

Sigh. My tooth still hurts and it's putting me in a really terrible mood. I think my PMS is making me feel really lousy as well... Breaking out a little so it's not doing the situation any good. Hope I start bleeding soon and have it out of my way... Sigh.

Studying makes me feel lonely.. somehow. I don't know why either. It's like you are doing something and it makes you feel a certain emotion in a unique way because your brain works in a unique manner. As a result, you feel distanced from everything else. It becomes the only routine you know - sleep, wake up, study, eat and watch cartoon, study, eat, tv, study, study, study, lonely, sleep, wake up, study, eat and watch cartoon, study, eat, tv, study, study, study, lonely, sleep etc. Yes, that is how my life goes right now. I think my only cheer is when Andy calls when I feel in touch with Life. Free from mugging, just talking nonsense and making my brain work in a more pleasant manner.

But then again. I am actually quite used to the routine. I wonder how I am going to cope with that blank routine after my exams. Would it make me feel even more alone? Actually to be honest, I think I will miss cramming. I wonder why it took me so long to realise it. Andy said we took it for granted and I guess it's true. Now that I am going to enter into a new phase in life, I am actually not looking for it. In a way, my identity has always been purely a full time student/kid for the past 23 years of my life. The only time I worked full time was a short stint of about 3 months at SPGG and I resigned from it because it was too tiring to wake up early and tahan till end of the working hour. Liddat next time how! Other than that, my working experience is zilch. And in a strange way, the thought of losing that identity feels awful. It's like you were something you were familiar with and soon you will become a nobody in search to become a somebody yet again that is totally different from who you had been previously. Am I even making sense? Stressed up..

It's hard to aspire to be that somebody in your head. It's a cruel world out there (How cruel I have yet to find out) and reality has a knack of robbing your dreams away from you. Whatever your crystal ball promised you previously now leaves you hanging by a thread. "I wish" becomes a sign of weakness because you can't go back in time to change things and can only look forward and bear the consequences of your yesterdays. I have my fair share of weaknesses, and right now, one of those things I have come to regret is why didn't I put in more effort and seek the thrill of studying. (Yes, this might come as a shock for many of you but I derive a sick pleasure from cramming :P.. But too late..)

But as what Andy told me earlier on.. I guess we can only keep trying.. Push towards our goal. If the one door closes, seek a different path to work towards that same goal. And keep trying. He never fails to amaze me with his strength and optimism in times of adversity. Shone some light into my darkness. One of the things I love about him :)

So I guess I would have to try too. Maybe my crystal ball ain't lying. Maybe reality is just preparing me to be stronger to enjoy that pot of gold that awaits me at the end of my rainbow. Till then I would just have to carry on crossing that rainbow of mine. And who knows, it might not be that long a journey afterall :)

Alrighty.. back to studying.. 2 more weeks!

1 Comments:

  • [url=http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx/][img]http://i048.radikal.ru/0910/57/9a759e833d4a.jpg[/img][/url]

    10602 movies of rare DVD quality

    We have thousands of the hottest movies you've been waiting to supervise! And they're second nearby in Hi-Def!
    These movies are playable on most viewing devices including iPod, PDA (HandHelds), PC, DVD & DivX players.
    There are categorically no limits. Download as much as you lack with incredibly gamy speeds. No additional software is required!
    Only click on a tie-up, download a flick picture show and watch it on your favorite player.

    [size=4][url=http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx/]Sign Up[/url] today and forget about buying or renting DVDs offline. [/size]


    [url=http://movies.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i038.radikal.ru/0910/6d/1c3f50e4ddf0.jpg[/img][/url]





























    [url=http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx][b]TOP 40 BEST Movies:[/b][/url]
    Before Sunset
    Grumpy Old Men
    Mummy, The
    Hunt for Justice
    Montana Sky
    New Guy, The
    Are We Done Yet?
    Hindsight
    Meet the Parents
    Dead Birds
    Omega Code, The
    Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, The
    Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, A
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    L.A. Confidential
    Center Stage
    Antichrist
    Space Buddies
    Christmas with the Kranks
    Saw V
    Cry_Wolf
    International, The
    Man's Best Friend
    007 Quantum of Solace
    Against the Dark aka Last Night
    Fighting
    Dark Honeymoon
    Saw
    Clockwise
    Spanglish
    Arabian Nights
    Catch a Fire
    Eliminator, The
    Farmhouse
    Machinist, The
    Reservoir Dogs
    Birds of America
    Fatal Blade
    Paths of Glory
    Gigantic

    http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home