Angel's wings

Sunday, May 01, 2005

On my way home earlier, I saw/witnessed something amazing. No idea how to tell since I don't think words will do what I saw justice.

I feel a wave of calm right now but at the same time, thrilled like a little child.

Wow..

Somewhere beyond the horizon.. is a bright light.. where His presence is felt. Settling you down, but drawing your spirits towards Him.. towards His kingdom. Overwhelmed. It's an inexplicable feeling. His presence is vast, and it's like He fills the entire universe. But at the same time.. it seems as if it's just you and Him.. His presence speaks, and it leaves you mesmerised and in awe.

Am I making sense? May not be to you..

But today.. I think I saw a glimpse of heaven and God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home