Angel's wings

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Woke up at close to eleven this morning. This is so NOT what I have intended. Had initially planned to wake up at 9 so that I would be exhausted by the end of tonight, giving me enough hours for that good sleep before my examination tomorrow.

But noOoooo.. the alarm went off at 9, and I pressed snooze every ten minutes in that darn groggy state, all the way before 11 when I finally got up in shock.

Crap. I need some love.

Feeling really nervous now. I am scared.

Had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was out with the girls, and Char was there. And we went grocery shopping at the supermarket. And we saw huge prawns that was lime green - yellow in colour. Among other weird things. Oh well. I can't think now. Gotta save some cells for my revision later.

Still a tad groggy. Slept really late last night. Did some work till around 2 and read till maybe 230? The strong winds kept me awake till 3? Could hear and feel it hitting against my closed windows. And my room was freezing. I think cold air got fed into the aircon, blowing out freezing air. Brrr. For a split second, I was worried that my windows might shatter under the pressure. Haha. Yea, it was that scary. The howling, the shaking, could hear glass/items getting broken, things moving etc. Scary.

Okay, back to studying. No time to waste! Wanna complete as much as it takes to make me feel slightly more at else before dinner. Else tonight sure kancheong spider. Stress. Ganbatte!

Miss you. Hope you are working hard too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home