Angel's wings

Friday, July 08, 2005

Don't fucking JUDGE me!

"Wow. You actually know how to love someone? I thought you only knew how to break hearts. Aren't you suppose to be one heartless bitch? Remember how you broke mine without mercy. Retribution I tell you. Break somemore lor. See this is what happens."

Fuck you! Yes, maybe it was retribution. Maybe they were lies and maybe they were excuses. But that doesn't give you the fucking right to march in and judge me. True, I didn't know how to love. But at least I fucking tried my fucking best. Fine, I didn't know how to, I can only pretend to me an actor and act out those roles because I don't fucking know what is the best. But don't fucking judge me. I didn't fucking break your fucking heart. In the first place we weren't even in that place for me to fucking break it. I remember clearly that I declined your invitation to be your girlfriend. I didn't fucking break you fucking heart. But knowing now, Maybe I should've broken your fucking heart since you insisted on it. Two wrongs make a right, right?

Yes, maybe it was bad karma, maybe I deserved this. But who are you to fucking tell me this? It's been years, can't you fucking move on? We didn't even started a relationship damn it! Why the fuck are you comparing? And fuck it, I didn't even bother explaining cause I know it would be a waste of my time. But need you come to me with a motive? Fuck you, what do you want from me? WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME fuckit!!!

Yes, I was probably a heartless bitch. Maybe I still am. But one thing I am sure is that I don't need a heart to handle a guy like you. Don't fucking judge me. At the fucking least, I didn't fucking toy with you. I approached you with honesty. So don't fucking bite me in the ass and say otherwise. Would you prefer me to approach you with a devious ploy to break you down totally? So don't fucking say I only knew how to break hearts!!

Yes, I didn't give you that chance. Don't fucking say you deserve it when you fucking don't. Go fucking recall those fucking things you said after that! Been years and I thought you grew up. But fucking NO! Shouldn't have fucking switched my ICQ. Yes, perhaps I deserve this, but don't fucking tell me I do. Don't fucking lecture me just because you think you know my past. Don't fucking think I am heartless just because it happened to you. Don't fucking relate other people's experiences just because you THINK you know more. You don't know anything at all. Don't fucking assume! Don't fucking pepper your words with 'intentions' that you 'cared', which fucking line indicated that?! You are just waiting to see how I would break down and cry! Cry I would, but get this straight, it will NEVER be for you. A lowlife like you will NEVER be the reason to my tears fall.

Yes, I made many mistakes in the past. None of which I am proud of. I have many skeletons in my closet. And you are one of the skeletons I wished I crushed and cleared out. BUT AGAIN, that doesn't give you the right to FUCKING JUDGE ME. I am fucking learning. Yes, I suck at this, but at least I am learning. I still am. Don't fucking think I willed this. Don't fucking reason with me about that. I am not the person you used to know. In fact, did you EVER try to know me? You exited the moment you lost. If you can't get her, hate her tactic? So don't fucking BULLSHIT to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home