Angel's wings

Friday, November 04, 2005

I am so tired.
So so so so SO tired.
My thighs are even more sore than yesterday.
My bruise hurts like nuts.
Hahahahaa.
But so worth in in exchange for a wild and crazy weekend.
All so worth it.
So so.. worth it.
With the people I love, Met people I may grow to one day love.

The most amazing thing about humans are that looks are often deceiving, very very deceiving. A decent looking dude may turn out to the the most incompetent bum in the entire universe. Likewise the most bengish, uncouth person may jolly well be full of experiences and has a wealth of wisdom to share.

Yesterday I was out with Christina and David. To be very honest, and to be very mean, David is really one of a kind. And in fact, the first time I met him, I was slightly intimidated by the way he looked. Haired dyed a dirty blonde, strong Malaysian accent, earrings in both ears, rather flamboyant, totally looked like someone different from the friends I usually have. When at the club, with a ciggie in one hand, beer bottle in another hand, dancing and mingling, he just looked like a regular guy who seems to have 'been around'.

Second meeting, again at a club, somewhat my impression of him changed, for the better of course. He seems to be taking care of Christina well like a big brother and it made quite an impact. And of course, Christina must have liked her friends for a good reason. And I started to saw why. Anyway the second meeting was just evolved around booze, cigs and dance so nothing much more to it.

Third and final meeting was where it made the biggest impact on me. 3 of us, went out shopping. Yea, outside a club, (I do other things other than indulging in alcohol, clubs, smoke and sin ok! Haha.) Met them late and realised he's actually a super nice guy! He's different from the boys I know. This fellow, is a man. At dinner, I am surprised and I suddenly realised that through the short week we have come to know each other, I have never heard him said a dirty word once. Not even once. Considerate too, always skipping a seat when he needs a smoke because he knows we don't smoke, and according to him, 不要把烟吹到你们哪里. And this man, is amazing. At 27, he knows so well what are the goals he wants to achieve. And has already put his plans into action. In fact he just messaged me cause he is leaving to go back to M'sia to set up two businesses. His business plan is awesome and I am struck at how wise he is, how keen-minded he is. He has made sure the locations were superb, and that he is dabbling in something that will always be in demand. When speaking about relationships, he said that at 27, he rather give up a r/s here if the girl only sees the near future and not the far future and demands he stays here. and in his words, 如果留在这里要跟我吃粥吃饭, 可是如果让我回去创业成功的话, 要吃什么都可以. 哪里有人会让自己的老婆吃苦的? Words from a wise man ok! In english, it meant he if stays here, it may be through hard and cold times, life will not get any better, but however, if he can go back to M'sia to start up his biz, and if he succeeds, he would be able to give the girl everything she wants. And as a man, he rather take a gamble and wouldn't want his wife to go through a future with mediocre living. Awestruck. Just 27, and so sensible. I like him so much as a person that when we left, I almost cried when he said he wished he had known me earlier. I wished so too. I think we could have been very good friends. Just one night, I learnt so much about him, and from him. And also about Ken. Seemingly another regular nice guy, he turned out to be successful in what he is doing, even more so than I had expected. Sensible, successful, nice, sweet. Who says you need to be a degree holder to be successful? Looks are exceptionally deceiving in this case. Compared to a lot of guys I know, they fare so much better in terms of how they treat girls, foresight, future planning and the way their minds works is amazing.

Ken was working and couldnt make it but I learnt a lot about him also. He's really sweet. Called me when I was with them. Shall keep details to myself. Hur. Anyway, I am very impressed by him as well. One of the top earners for his co, out of a few hundred sales people. A doting bf (Chris was his ex), super nice person, and is a saver as well. Very sweet also from what I observed.

Had the most interesting conversation with Christina about him as well.. I can only say that if it's true, then perhaps.. But hard to say also.. Oh well, we'll see. Just glad she's ok with things. Really thankful to her for letting this bunch of guys into my life. I really really hope David would succeed. He deserves it. And I'm gonna miss him so much. Just hope things settle down for him soon and then he can come back to see us again!!

He won't be reading this but nonetheless, Ah wen, JIAYOU!!!!

At 27, what do you want to achieve?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home