Angel's wings

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I feel like pieces of me are littered everywhere right now. Some pieces here, some pieces there, and some, are just nowhere to be found. It's a strange feeling that I do not enjoy. Parts of it, I relish, but parts of it, I just wanna toss them out of the window into nothingness.

Yes, I am bored. Really bored. Last night I dreamt of Spock. Brought back some memories. I miss that little fellow as well as his comrades. Haha.. Oh well.

Anyways, today was a boring Sunday. Did nothing basically, just lazed around and slept. Didn't play much as well. Watched some anime and spent the rest of the day talking to my wonderful friends and napping.

Think the flu season is here, quite a number of my friends are down with the flu. Darnest. So, everyone, please take care ya? Don't forget the vitamins and drink more fluids!

Can't think straight now. Stuff to say but I'm like tongue-tied. Been a while since I am feeling this way. On the surface, it's that same feeling, and I wanna know how it will be like in reality. Bleah.

Anyways, I am angry on behalf of a good friend. Whatever that has happened sickens me. Argh. I wonder why such guys exist. I believe in karma. Always treat the nice ones in such shittiest ways, what the hell are they thinking? Didn't their mothers teach to grab hold and to cherish the good ones? Obviously some guys don't learn. Grrr. See him no up. Pooi. What's the meaning of using threats? It makes you look pathetic. Really pathetic. What man would hurt a woman? Zzzz.

Okie dokie. I am hungry again. Haha.

And I am craving to party again. I really need to settle down soon.. Haha. Darn.

Food and anime time, over and out! Have a good week everyone, Monday will be over soon so cheer up!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home