Angel's wings

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back last night from our short Johor trip! Pretty fun, dyed my hair and had a trim. LoL. Leon cut his hair as well. I think he looks good with the hair cut! Very funky!

Spent most of our time in the KTV. Woah man, they have awesome KTV as compared to Singapore. The one we went to, Neway or something, at City Sq has very nice rooms, nice mics, nice sofas, nice tv and organised system of song selection! Too bad I was too engrossed in singing and forgot to take pics with my phone ><>_<>. :) Maybe I go take a picture when I get my camera back :) But too bad la, Leon and I didn't have the guts to smuggle those games back. Haha. Another day when we are feeling braver I guess.

And oh, how could I have forgotten our dinner! 5 of us spent 180 rm on dinner at the zhi char! Ordered truckloads of food. Quite amazed we finished everything. Had two whole cereal clayfish each, that's like 4 halves, baby deep fried squids, curry fish head, stingray, venison meat, tofu and some shell stuff. had to clear them pretty fast in the beginning else no place to place our food! Haha. Very yummy! Very satisfied! Thanks Didi for always putting food on my table! :) I love them so much!

Can't wait for the next time we go there again! Hehe, but till then.. there's still a New Yr's celeb to look forward to! Yay! Can't wait for the concrete plans to be up! Weet! Gonna spend it this year with my didi, my nana, my hao, my tween and the rest! Yayyiest! Happy! Great way to end this goddammed shitty yr :)

Okies, back to burning my anime, Ciao ciao!