Angel's wings

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Removed two of the photographs liao. Picasa somehow went mad and showed me error for those two when in fact, they published it. Lol. I'll put them up later together with its own series^^

Been a week since I've updated. Been busy. Spent most of my time outside home with Leon and the rest. Was mostly at his place since I can't be out running about in my current condition. Wounds still hurt a teeny weeny but they're already scabbing like mad (damn itchy). Honoured my bet and cooked him a meal. 'Cheh' Sims 2 with him (he's now hooked man! Wahahaha!). Went to this wine place which I think will become our next hangout with them. Heheh. Very fun, very nice! Caught Geisha last night as well. Damn nice!!!! Been a while since I've caught a nice movie man! Happy!

Now I'm plotting to sneak out of home later for a little chill out and alcohol. Man, very nervous. Parents been really out of their wits trying to contain me at home lately. Been heading out quite a lot, and staying out late, not coming home etc. So now a little scared to get permission to go out. But the guys are going to our new hangout! Boohoo. Maybe later I shall attempt to join them. Craving for some wine and booze.

K la. Gonna try to post up some pics and thinking of a perfect plot!

Tata~

Damn, I want the taste of alcohol in my mouth NOW! ><