Angel's wings

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So tired... and sooooo bloated!!!

Went out shopping with Leon today! Shopping spree >< Spent about 170 odd on clothes! Went mad! T_T Walked walk at Holland V and saw many interesting stuff at Lim's, hahaha. Then afterwards, we went over to Bugis to look-see somemore and had a pigging out session @ Sakae. Fuck man, so full! Almost died eating. We had to empty the table in like 45 mins and we ordered too much. Almost died eating. Had to stuff food into our mouths cause there were so much left. Overeating is so xin ku. Now I'm feeling so full and bloated.

He also got me a bottle of this Jappy soda drink that costs a ridiculous 2.40. Tastes quite crap (like green rose syrup + semi-flat soda) but the bottle is pretty cute. Took the bottle home after we emptied the drink. Hahaha. Had a nice long chat afterwards while he took his smoke break. Quite depressing and saddening.. Hai.

Sian. Think I shall go take my shower first. Thinking about it makes me sad.

Update later.

(WAHAHAHAHA girl.. you are so cute!!! :D I wonder, I wonder, and I wonder somemore :) Update me when you have new gossips. Heeee! Muacks!!!)