Angel's wings

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Been a while since update.

I just wanna complain....

Why is SG so damn hot!!!

I just went out nearby to meet Leon and Nana for a couple of hours and I came back totally drained, totally lifeless. I don't have the energy to even type this entry. I feel.. drained. Bleah.

But it was great seeing them today. Seeing them made me realise how much much much I miss them again. If only the weather wasn't this insanely hot.

BKK is gonna be worse *cries* I hope the shopping (the adrenaline rush of it) will be able to keep me going and walking and bargaining and walking and buying throughout that few days.

Did I mention how hot is it out there???

*screams*

I hate the heat :(

On a side note, my brother is back from Indo. And he bought me nothing :(

Evil kor kor.

But at least he came home with funny stories to tell me about this mountain climbing trip.

And I learnt a little something from his stories.

I should NEVER EVER attempt such a silly holiday.

He came home with sore limbs, and roasted skin.

AHAHAHAHA.

Oh well. I'll update another day.

I am just too tired to carry on typing.

I need food.

And my bed.

And a shower.

Shall just nua on my bed and watch TV later.

I think my body isn't breathing anymore.

Haha.

Too weak.

4 days to BKK.. But I am feeling too tired to feel any excitement now...

I think I am getting old.

Laters.

Yawnz.