Angel's wings

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Alas finally, light! I am back to being happy, for now. Hopefully it will last. Special thanks to Winnie for all your unfaltering encouragement and support, and of course, your listening ear :) Hugs sweetest. Love you lots! ALso special thanks to my one and only dearie, for lifting up my spirits and telling me that you are there when I need you. For drying my tears and warm embrace! I love you so much! Thank you for telling me that everything will be there, and there you are there. Means the world to me. Brought me a lot of assurance, and a lot of love.

Went to his place today. Studied a teeny bit. Played a board game with him and his parents. Played Sequence. Haha. Think bought from the states one. A little like connect four. Quite fun. Kicked his butt when he was teaching me how to play and all. Haha. But didn't win at all when I tagged with his dad and he tagged with his mum. Felt bad for not helping Uncle to win. Hai. So useless. Andy and Aunty Shirley won of course.. Hehe. Hung around for a bit longer then went to J8 to have dinner. Suppose to go to school but decided against it. Lecturer had a heart attack last week so all the schedules for that subject is screwed. Decided to join my friend's class which is a longer session. Went to Suntec to walk around. Watched Scooby Doo 2 after that. Haha. Ok la, dumb show, but at least its a happpy one.

Headed home afterwards. Was about 1130 by the time it got home, but I'm glad today was experienced. Lifted me out of my depressive moods considerable. All thanks to the two special people above. Muacks! Love you both! Love the rest too! Hugs!