Angel's wings

Friday, March 26, 2004

I am home! Had a fantastic evening! Hehehe went to Sentosa with Andy, as part of his birthday celebration. I seriously think Sentosa should just close whe it is under such a heavy facelift. Too much construction to be proclaimed as a tourist attraction. If I were a tourist I wouldn't be impressed. Took a cable car there. Tickets are overpriced in my opinion. Costs $8.90 for the cable tix itself and another $2 for admission which is standard. The route is ridiculously short. The skyway in Malaysia is only like what, 4 ringgit tops? That lasted like 15 minutes. So much nicer too.

Took the monorail.. very hot day! Andy can't take heat well and that poor boy was sweating like nuts. LoL. He's been wearing more white recently I noticed :) Good news for me. He looks uberly handsome in white. So adorable. Muacks. Finally got off at Underwater world after like a 20 or so minutes monorail ride. Tickets to the Underwater World is also overpriced in my opinion. I guess I would have felt better if Sentosa wasn't so *dead*. But everywhere I see, I see construction and that is such an eyesore. No where else to pick but the remaining attractions, which isn't much to speak of in the first place. There isn't a lot of stuff in it actually. Seems to have less as compared to what I have seen a few years ago. Everything seemed to have shrunk in size and quantity. Maybe then, I was a lot younger and therefore impressed by small things. Everything seemed so much better when we were young, doesn't it? I guess as we grow older, we become jaded with life. Everything starts to look dull and uninteresting. Oh well. The onyl saving grace was that Andy was there with me throughout. Was able to get enjoyment out of that otherwise dreary place. They really need to spruce that place up man. 18 bucks is too much to pay for a single admission to a place like tt. Plus that automated pavement isnt working! Goodness. But a lot of fat delicious looking fish though. Hahahaha.

Went to the fountain garden after that to just slack. Had a rather bad case of diahoerra yesterday. Think it was from the cockles I had at Coca yesterday. So was feeling a tad feeble and weak at times. Oh well. That poor boy was having a bad sore throat and a runny nose too. Poor thing. Had to buy Pi Pa Gao and tissue paper before we went to Sentosa. LoL. So cute.

Went to the ferry terminal to slack after that and headed out. That place quite boring. Was hoping that we could stroll along the beaches or something where there's more "life" but I guess it was too hot. headed to Funan after that for dinner and over to 3rd Place after that. His bro's band was playing in the night. Hehehe. hey play every last Friday of the month. Got time go support hor. They are fantastic. Plus quite a bit of eye candy there. LoL. They were the opening band.. and after that some kiddo young punk band, and back to them with their originals. They did acoustic covers first. AND GUESS WHAT!!!! THEY SANG I MISS YOU!!!!! INCUBUS'S I MISS YOU!! That silly boy of mine tried to drown his brother and Lloyd when they were practising by turning up some CD he was playing in the cafe but LUCKILY I've got sharp ears!!! Weee! They also did a soulful rendition of Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse, Incubus's Pardon Me, a song that is pretty good, but I don't know what or by who and finally I MISS YOU! They dedicated it to Andy first then said that it is dedicated to me. So paiseh.. not my birthday afterall.. BUT I LOVE THAT SONG MAN!!!!! THANK YOU BUNNY!!!!! HUGS! So so so so so so happy! It's your birthday silly! It should be for you!! So sorry I couldn't stay there longer. Really appreciate it.

Oh wells, after that rushed off to bugis but mum left already.. Haha. Oh well. Second day in a row. Bleah. Luckily tomorrow I'll be stay home till evening to accompany them. Bleah. Be good girl! Haven't done that in a while.

read Fen's blog that some idiot broke into her house. Hey girl, be careful k? Lesson learnt, so better be careful the next time. Lucky only that Ah Pek's things got stolen. *Hugs* Hope you're alright! Muacks. Missed you so!

Night everyone! Happy birthday once again darling! Hugs! Thank you for the song and the past 2 days. Had been wonderful :)

Guys at chalet.. you dudes good.. enjoy without me!! Bleah! Hope you guys had fun! Come back remember to tell me if Guang concussed or not k! Wahahaha!