Angel's wings

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Wishful thinking girl.. wishful thinking.. no one understands your predicament. You try too hard but they won't understand.. They'll never understand you silly girl.. never... Don't cry silly girl.. Why love everyone when you forgot to love yourself.. how is anyone ever going to love you back in return? They don't love you silly girl.. They love you for what you've done.. Don't cry silly girl.. You expected it.. so why cry.. you brought it upon yourself.. I told you they wouldn't understand. I told you so.. no one will ever understand you.. you don't deserve it.. you don't deserve it. You forgot to love yourself.. you don't deserve any of the good things you dream of.. Wishful thinking silly girl.. Don't cry silly girl.. you've been waking up too often with swollen eyes.. What's the point silly girl.. you deserve it. This is your punishment. You don't try hard enough. You don't deserve anything. What they did were right. You deserve it. This should teach you.. this should teach you. You've been naughty.. very very naughty.. you aren't obedient silly girl.. you don't deserve any of my sympathy.. so don't cry silly girl.. No one gives a damn about the tears u shed... It's your own doing.. You are one lucky bitch, silly girl.. you have been loved.. you have been loved... but you didn't deserve it.. you deserve pain.. hell.. no one understands u silly girl.. no one.. so why cry for something that no one knew existed. Only you know.. only you know..

I am in pain.. such great pain.. a choice.. i had only one.. My heart broke.. it broke.. why doesn't anyone believe me.. why is it so hard.. so hard.. I love you so deeply.. so deeply.. but why wouldn't you believe me.. am I not deserving of it... What have I done.. what have I done.. what have I done.. Why do I always choose to tell you things.. Why do I.. I should have learnt by now.. Why.. why.. I am in pain.. why can't you see.. that it hurts me more.. than it hurts you.. that I had all things planned.. but it didn't go my way one bit.. that it is to my regret.

Perhaps this is providence. This is how my life should end. You deserve it girl. No one will ever try to understand you. No one will love a girl who doesn't love herself. You mean nothing. Close your eyes silly girl.. close your eyes.. The angels will take you away tonight.