Angel's wings

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Sigh. Today didn't start off that great. Woke up feeling nervous and queasy. Things just flashed through my mind without me even thinking. Events after events after events. Woke up feeling dazed, tired, and stoned. Just wanted to be alone. Don't want anybody, don't need anybody.

Day picked out after a while. Nothing fantastic. I am still feeling very tired though. I wished I had a normal routine. Been feeling tired almost every other day.

I think I am sinking into depression soon. I *think*. Hopefully not. I realised that lately, I have got a very short fuse. I don't know if it's a good idea to caution people around me but I feel like I am going to blow at times. I am just supressing, supressing and supressing. Everyone just try to be nice to me during this period please. I don't wanna scream in your faces. Wouldn't be pleasant and I don't want to hurt anyone. Oh man. I need a break from everything. Bleah. How how how. No idea why but I have been rather angry at myself lately. Not sure what I am angry over, but just angry over -Me-. Crisis here. Oh man.....

Hope the guys would have time to study out soon. It's always nice studying with them. Doubt Andy would be able to do that with me since he's unwell and I don't want to take up his time. Ahhh! Sad. I feel like giving up some times. Boo hoo.

Shall stop here. I am feeling angry again. Hur. I conclude. I am mad.

Having hair woes as well.

Ah fark.

Happy meter, you aint doing well. Oh Happy Me! Oh Happy Me! Where thou art Happy Me?

Make me feel like a farking princess! Ahhhh! Sian. I haven't felt that in forever. I think I am going mad.

*Poof* Angry girl needs to read. Sian.

Have a great day ahead everyone. Angry girl loves all of you even when she is angry at *herself*. *pout* I miss my happy self.