Angel's wings

Friday, April 09, 2004

Oh well, it's a public holiday today! Lazy afternoon. Ha. Suppose to be on my way out to AMK now to meet the rest to study but I bet they will be late. So no hurry, shall leave at 3. SUppose to meet them at 3. Haha. Gonna go KFC since the library is closed today. Hope we don't get chased out. Hur.

Yesterday was a pretty nice day. Went to meet Guang and Jer at AMK. Jer said he would be there in the morning to get a table, but guess what! I reached there at 2, and no one was in sight. Guang joined me a while after and guess who came the latest. Hur. Christina came afterwards. 4 people, 2 tables. We are such tyrants. Hur. Hung out with them for a bit while waiting to go meet Andy later after that. They had Ba Chor Mee! I didn't eat any since I was going over to Andy's place for his sister's birthday dinner. Drank only Iced Milo. Oh well. Stupid Jer, he go order with xtra noodles. So the sauce not enough so it isn't as good. Then say I make bad recommandations. Argued for like 15 mins. So doh. Yummy man. Pay $3 bucks must eat what they serve. Don't do funny stuff, will affect quality of the food one. Wahaha.

Rushed over to J8 while they decided on movies etc. Was asked to join they but didn't in the end. Hai. Second time already. So sorry. Don't talk about it already.

Anyways, got Teresa CSI. Haha, she seemed very happy with her present. Haha, I bet dearie is too. His favourite show. Now he's got an excuse to buy it for the sister. I bet he secretly wants it too! Haha. Dinner was nice. Quite weird to be having turkey at this time of the year too. Poor Lyndsey looked very tired though. Must be really hard. Nonetheless baby should be out soon! So exciting! I loveee babies! They're soooo beautiful!

Played tis game called Taboo after dinner. Haha. Quite fun I must say. Like Win Lose or Draw. They have got interesting games at home man. Never seen them in my life. But probably so since they got them from the States. Quite fun. Was nice to see his parents so loving and all. Hehe. Very sweet. Said my goodbyes and thank yous past 10 and headed home. Was happy to be there. :)

Okie. Gonna go get changed soon. So hot. Tired man. Hai. Okie, have a good weekend and PH everyone! Hugs.