Angel's wings

Monday, August 23, 2004

Gah, Monday blueeeeeeeees! Feeling oh-so-tired. Think the sun has gotten to me. I don't feel too great. Slightly feverish and I feel hot and cold. This sucks. Still have to give tuition to my two young punks later. Gonna be a 3 hour session. They are best friends so I'm gonna give them tuition at the same time. They've got a paper tomorrow. Sigh.. SIck sick sick!

Weekend was good. Friday was fantastic!! Met up with my girls. Had steamboat. Wah, very nice. The tom yum soup base was power! Ate like pigs. Haha. Shiok. I wanna go again! Had a great time with them. Missed them so much. Laughed a lot and am glad to knoew that each one of us cares deeply for one another even though we don't meet that often. Wonderful feeling. My dearest sisters, I lurrrvvvveee you alll soooo much! WHen are we gonna pig out again? ;)

Sat and Sunday were great too. Spent a lot of time around Andy, which made me happy. Had no tuition on that Sat which made me happier. Haha. Not so great things happened but it made me realise many things, all of which were good. Things resolved. ANyways, watched parousia perform at the skydive event. Blardie hot weather we have hee in SG! The entire grassy area was brown and toasted! Got poked by the grass and bled. It was that dry! If you want a preview of hell's temp, there would be the place to go. Haha. Anyways, parousia was outstanding as usual. Somehow all the other bands look juvenile as compared to them. Haha. But the sound guy did a very bad job. They sounded a little funny. Sun, went back to 'hell' again. CoT was performing. Felt sorry for Andy since he had to perform in that condition. Must be painful. Ouch. So sorry :( They sound great though. The MC was super annoying, kept interrupting to make silly announcements while they were performing. So rude!

Yeah so after that, we went over to Suntec for a drink and some munchies at Subway. Went Serangoon to get hamster supplies then headed home a little after that. That was weekend. Hehe. Monday today. And sick. Ha. Crap. Gotta run, no idea what I am saying. I can't string a sentence now. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home