Angel's wings

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Happy first year anniversary Dearest!!

Thank you for:
::the many times you were right beside me, not speaking, just being there. silence speaks volumes in our hearts
::the many times you were there to share my lamest jokes and laughing like they were hilarious
::laughing with me and making me laugh with your silly antics. only you can do that
::being there for me, no matter what
::telling me your dreams, your fears, your loves, your hates
::sharing your life with me
::bringing Aunt Shirley, Uncle Fred, Jeffrey, Lyndsay, Teresa and little Ethan, your wonderful friends into my life
::calling me even when you should be asleep :)
::saying thank to me for the past year :)
::telling me you love me a million times everyday
::finding time to talk to me one way or another even if you are busy at work
::telling me everytime that goes on in your life
::walking closer to God and feeling Him closer to me each time I am with you
::making sure the blankie is over me when I sleep
::kissing away my tears whenever I cry
::letting me share your past experiences and the pain you went through
::letting me erase those pains away for you slowly
::bugging me to marry you whenever you can
::babytalking to me
::dancing silly dances just to make me smile
::having the cutest dog, Spock, ever
::Silly and Dilly
::cooking for me, preparing wonderful meals even when you are busy
::taking me to boring places only I think are interesting
::always reminding me you have huge plans about our future, giving me a sense of security and bliss
::helping me discover wonderful tacos, amazing meat-choked subway, beef beef and more beef
::indulging in my greed unlike other boyfriends who stop their girlfriends from eating
::gaming with me even when you are tired

There are just so much things and meaning you bring into my life that words are no longer adequate to spell out how wonderful life has been since I met you. Though we had our fair share of ups and downs, nothing beats the feeling of realizing how much we mean to each other at the end of the fight. That we fight because we are apart. You are amazing and although you may think you are flawed, you are perfect to me, in each and every single way. I couldn't ask for more. Everyday is Bliss because you are in it. You changed my perspective and made me grow up whilst letting me retain that child in me, in you, in us. I am free when I am with you and I cannot imagine a life without you.

I would say I love you a billion times but it wouldn't be enough. So on this special day, may we celebrate our love with a quiet bliss. If eternity is forever, I would offer you an eternity of love beyond forever.

To you, to me, to us.

Happy 1st year anniversary. May we have many many more to come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home