Angel's wings

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Starting afresh..

This time, we'll make things right.. this time we will make things work.. this time, He will be there to guide us along. This time, I know it will surely work, cause He is there to watch over us.

***

Learning to let go of the ghosts of the past.
Learning to be more secure.
Learning to let go of hurt.
Learning to let Him take the lead.
Learning to be loved in the mind and in the heart.
Learning to trust.
Learning to love and be loved.
Learning to be His child.
Learning to rely on Him.
Learning to walk His path.
Learning His words of wisdom.
Learning to be loved by him, and more importantly, Him.

This time, we will make things work.
Renewed confidence. I love you, so much.. and everything will be better :)

You love me and I love you. And that is all that matter. Our love for each other will be the force that will bring us closer to each other. Never apart. *hugs* I will be true to my promise. And I believe you would too.

***

Thanks Winnie for being there for me. It touched my heart that I can also rely on you for support. Thanks to Bee Yan too for always being such a pillar. And everyone else who were concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home