Angel's wings

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Caffeine and over-loaded imagination don't go well together. I've said something I have regretted saying. And it sucks. I wanna take it back. i realise it makes no sense at all. Why worry when I trust. It's so silly. And I am so stupid. I should never drink lattes at midnight. What the hell was I thinking. I so regret sprouting nonsense. Bah. Brainless chick.

Oh well, Back to my normal self again, except with a little regret.

It's stupid, ignore it ok? Take it back. Because it's senseless. Dunno what the hell I am thinking. Bleah. So dumb.

Anyway, the weekend was good. Met the girls, met Andy. So I'm happy :) Hehe. So tired now. Yawn. Sleepy. Got good stuff to intro you guys later. Pretty cards!

Maybe I'll blog more later. Right now, I feel like the latte pretty much killed most if not all of my brain cells. I feel so spaced out. Yawn.

I am happy. Busy, tired, but happy. Plenty of thoughts, no one to share it with. Yawn. I am tired. Sleeeeepy!

By the way.. Newsflash.. Andy got an A for his first exam!!!! Plus that boy didn't study that much, ain't he a genius!! So happy. A is the top grade =D

You make me so proud and you make me so happy :) Thanks for giving me such a wonderful weekend :) Big hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home