Angel's wings

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just had dinner.. So full.. Appetite's a little down today. Think I ate late plus I am a little tired.

So anyways, weekend was good!

Met up with the girls, wacked the food at aijisen.. Been a long time since we met up and been an even longer time since I had ajisen. Yum yum...! Chatted and bitched about interviews, work, life and the future. Fun and insightful. Got some interview tips as well, and learnt something new about my dearest girls. Was fun :)

Spent plenty of time with Andy as well, so was happy. Went to the kitty store on Saturday to look at cats. Hehe. Went over to his parents' place to play mahjong afterwards. Ethan is soooo adorable! Played with him and hes sooo cute! He kept chuckling when I made funny faces at him. Andy and I took him to play with the stairs after that. That little one loves walking up and down the stairs. Haha. Was soo cute and each time you try to *rush* him up the stairs and *catch* him, he'll squeal with excitement and open his mouth wide open with that adorable chuckle! He's sooo cute and sooo smart! Was happy to see that he's getting attached to Andy. Hehe, Had to bend our backs while climbing the stairs while playing with him and we ended up having sore backs. Haha. Especially my poor boy. But it was so fun nonetheless! All three of us were sweating like nuts after that. Haha.

Went to J8 afterwards to catch a midnight movie with Zack and Ju. Coach Carter again, not that I minded 'cause I think it's a really good show!

And that dreaded latte! Haha.

So that was my weekend! New week ahead. Whcih means studying and more studying. Boo. Oh well, one month more :) Just rough it out for another month more and I'll be freeeeeeeee!

Hugs Darling! Proud of you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home