Angel's wings

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yawn. Took a nap. Just had dinner. Gonna start studying soon. I am so stressed up. Less than two weeks before the start of my first nightmare - Accounting paper! Help! Really scared.

It's labour day today, so yeah, Happy Labour Day to all slaves of our economy. Tomorrow's a PH but oh well, doesn't make a difference to me. Pooi. Stress!

And I feel slow.. after the whole world's into CSI, I am only starting to get hooked on that darn fine show. All thanks to Andy and the training, I am now more courageous when it comes to images of bullets puncturing the skull into the brain, bursting a few arteries here and there in slow motion mode. And what! Horatio is dating a hot chick! Migosh! Okaaaaaaaay, I have to admit that old man is really charismatic and cool.. Still water runs deep. Think Miami is better. Oh well, maybe it's 'cause they have Horatio and company. I like that blonde girl, whatever her name is, and that female forensic, Alex or something.

Hehe, had Sakae last night for dinner as well. Thanks Darling! Was yummilicious plus I got to eat it with him, hehe he doesn't usually take Jap. Thankies! Appreciate it =D

Okay, rest time's up. Time to start studying. Stress stress stress stress.... Scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home