Angel's wings

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Almost coming to the end of another week..

Just over a week more..

Another chapter down..

And many more to go..

Tip of the iceberg is what I can say..

Struggling to keep myself in check..

Most stressful period in my 23 years of life..

How many curve balls can Life throw you?

A battle no one knows..

Hanging in there..

Hanging in there..

Wish nights never end..

For it is only when I sleep

That I am free momentarily..

But realities of life dictates..

That moment I wake up into the dawn.

So I must push on..

I need to push on..

I am trying to push on..

Burying myself and learning to be that robot..

Reminding myself it's only for a week more..

So near yet so far..

Struggles.

Don't give up.

I can tide through this.

Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home