Angel's wings

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I realised something interesting.. God has His ways.. Glad we ended up at Marina South instead of Kallang River as I had suggested.. Otherwise I would possibly be traumatised further by the murder that took place earlier that day. Would be living the CSI crime scene! Praise the Lord! Whew.. Gazillion mosquito bites beats murder case anytime. Don't understand how can one human chop up another human into pieces and discard those body parts. What the hell is he thinking?! Wouldnt the blood be dripping everywhere? It's so scary. Ewwww.

Ben and Jerry peacan nuts rock!! I'm still at 37.5.. Dammit..!!!! My fatten-me-up project doesn't seem to be working.. Chomped down chee chong fan late last night already, why still no effect!!! My pretty clothes gonna lose its fit! Boo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home