Angel's wings

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Of Alcohol, Lame jokes, Changi, Geylang, Sentosa and Fright Night.

Thanks everyone for the concern. Don't worry about me, I m fine. :) For now. Hee. Alochol makes me a happy person. I heart alcohol. Hic.

Teeheehee. Woozie. Was scared, amused, spaced out, and most of all I had fun.

Alcohol in my blood spells HAPPY. Cheer in my life spells bliss.

Eh, help me thank you cousin for the ride home. I think hes hilarious in a weird way. Thank him for freaking us out. Jitters jitters. And sorry ah, can't accompany you to sleep tonight. I need my bed la. Your bed will not do. And I am not that evil. You need a bed too. May he keep you warm and tight. Don't gay too much ya. Wahaha. After reservist we go chiong k. I need alcohol in my blood (again) and I need the dance floor. Whatever. Alcohol spells happy. Happy I am now.

Happy girl needs to sleep. Lots of firsts times in my life tonight. What an adventure. Ohmigosh.

Muacks girl. Thanks for being there too, I hope you enjoyed yourself! :)

Happy woozie girl needs to knock out. Happy girl needs to keep the alcohol in. Happy girl needs to snooze.

Happy night. *hic* Hic hic. Hic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home