Angel's wings

Friday, September 09, 2005

Now that I am done blogging about the happier things, I shall blog about the very mundane events that took place over the past 2 days. Been busy with wine, song and dance. Pretty much. And the price I paid? Many blisters and a concussed spirit. Haha.

Went to Dbl O and Mdm Wong on Wed with Christina and her friends. Think I had a shot too many. Can only remember the shots of Teq and some dunno what liquor at Dbl that has been handed down to me. Don't need to think, just down. Think the beer killed part of me after that (I can't mix my alcohol. I go down fast this way >< I need extra training when the guys come back!!) her guy friends ordered a bottle of Jim and we played neat. Gawd. Was crazy. Then Jim Bean with Green tea. Somehow introductions come with Nice-to-meet-you-alcohol. Met very interesting people and very weird behaviour. Part of which I have no recollection. lemming to go again though. We had just so much fun! Plus many cuties around that night (wee weet wee woo weet!) and of course, lots of gorgeous angmos. Christina was salivating while Q-ing and furiously sending high voltage electric eye signals to some angmo. Hahaha. Silly girl.

Got bruised again by some weird ass guy. All nice looking people come with defected brains. Sickeningly sticky. Drunk f*** I think. Kept telling me weird ass stuff? And asked if I am happy and if I am I should stay with him. Christina's friends are also scary in a way, Loved the podium and it freaked me out. I am so terrified of attention. And they seem to love it. Felt like meat surrounded by a sea of coyotes. Buutttt good thing is, they all look uber cute!! At least in darkness that is. That attention I don't mind ;) Fun fun fun!

Yest morning dragged myself out of bed to catch a movie with someone. That Jack Neo show, quite nice! Wanted to try my cheesecake too and he didn't die from eating it despite stomach flu. Hahah! Yawned like nuts in the cinema.. Was really tired. Barely slept + slight hangover. Went to sign my appointment letter after that. So yep, I am officially employed!! Boo!

Was KTV again at night with Christina and her friend and his bunch of friends.. Errmm.. felt very strange.. they are all MLM people.. So.. yea.. compelling presence. Haha. And this guy who sat beside me reminds me of this guy CK I knew in the past! very very strange! A cuter version. The way he talks, that confidence he carries, that charisma is like duplicate! The way he whispers to your ears and all that gives me that same same feeling. Very KPO also. Like CK. hahaha. Its like deja vu!! Quite freaky! Thankfully he didnt try to sell anything to me. Really strange. He really does have that same feel and magnetism. Freaky!!!

SO that was it for the two days. In exchange for exhaustion that is. But none the less I had a lot of fun. Got to know a lot of people as well. Work's gonna start and I am just so not looking forward to it. Wish I can continue slacking.. but oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl gotta do!

Gah gah gah. Hope to party next weekend! SO tired. Don't actually know what I am typing. So gotta stop here. Sounds funny. Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home