Angel's wings

Friday, November 25, 2005

......
Coming home to this, is like pouring a bucket of ice over my high spirits.
Sorry to say this but.. KNN.

What the fuck are you doing to yourself?
What the fuck are you trying to do?
You invoked a lot of guilt in me ok.
Though you won't read this but..
COME ON LA.

Fuck.
One fine day I'm gonna stop caring if you continue with this nonsense.
I am starting to get numbed by these silly antics.
As a friend, it's starting to really diss me..
As a whatever, I don't know what you are trying to do.

If it's a tactic.
I am sorry.
Wrong tactic on the wrong girl.

I ended the relationship partly due to this.
And you are adding oil to fire.
You are smarter than this.

Dead beat.
Gonna shower. Cont later.

PS: Not referring to Axxx so please peeps, don't panic lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home