Angel's wings

Monday, November 21, 2005

Stupid piece of monkey shit.

><

I am an insomniac.

Shit.

I haven't been sleeping well for like a week or two.

Got so bad last night I resorted to taking my first sleeping pill.

And how the farking shit does this damn thing work?

Waited waited... worked and fell asleep.. and then.. it wore off and I woke up?

I thought it's suppose to knock me out till morning?

Crap.

I am so tired.

And no, I wasn't thinking of anything before I went to bed.

Okay.

Maybe one thing, and that is wondering if I can fall asleep tonight. Whether I should trying popping a pill.

And guess what, I couldn't to the first half, and I did to the second half.

Stupid piece of monkey shit!

Now I dread nights.

I really do.

I really want to start sleeping early, to compensate for the late weekend nights.

Help!!!

On the happier note, my Didi is home!

Welcome home dearest!

Went to pick him up at the airport yesterday with Nana. Yay! Nice to have him back home. Hehe, went over to his house for dinner with his family. Wor, he's like a king lor. Everything he sits, he must sit in the middle between me and Nana, if we are sitting together he will separate us and position himself between us. Like emperor and concubines! Haha. Even made her hold his coat while he makes me give him a massage. Good life, that bugger. Reached his place (we are guests) and guess what, he made us change his bedsheets for him! Hahahaha. Sad, we were like his slaves. But it's ok. Day 1 only. Give it a few days, and he'll know :P

K finally called as well. Twice. Wahaha. Once before and once after dinner. Ehehehehehhe, ok la, at least average out the week. Smooth talker. He changed a phone.. and guess what, now K's holding the same phone as me! Wahahaha. Said he picked the same model and the same colour so it can be the same as mine. (Ya right.) But still, it made me laugh. Oh well, that's his expertise. Can't be top sales for no good reason. What a busy man. Doesn't have much time for me :( When he calls, it's like hitting a diamond mine. >< So yea, I hit the mine twice yesterday. Bwahaha.

Now.. I can't wait for Tween to be back home.. then Dogs and Pigs gang (Hao gave our clique that name.. -_-) can be reunited!! I miss having all of them in the same breathing area. >< They make me so comfortable and happy. It's like being with family. We can say whatever we want, we can play however we want. We don't have to worry who's touching who and if it's appropriate. We can be whoever we want to. We can be honest, we can be brutally honest, we can tell each other we are disappointed in their responses without them taking to heart, and have them tell you in your face it's because we care. We can tell each other straight we need support from one another without feeling restraint. I always feel so happy with them. I guess that's the best thing about having a gang of guy buds. Anything goes. And you know what you feel and what they feel, is for real. I loveeee them!!!

Yippee yaay yaaay!! Got a feeling we're drinking this friday for our reunion. Yay!

My liver's gonna be so gone when Leon goes back next year.
But oh well, who cares!!
Regeneration Project shall be executed after that.
New year's resolution.
(Ya right)
Just be thankful I haven't picked up the other vice.
Ciggie.
Just second hand.
Hahahhaa.
I shall not.

So..
Drinking and partying is the way to go now! At least 4 solid sessions with just them. Bonding time!
Wheeeeeeee!

Now, please dear god. Let me sleep early at night so I know the outbreaks isn't cause by the Sekkisei lotion. Pretty please! Fix it! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home