Angel's wings

Monday, November 07, 2005

I love long bus rides from time to time when I am not rushing. It gives me the freedom to let my thoughts skip around, sometimes recklessly and carelessly. Gives me my own moments to sink into my own little world as I watch time pass me by. Such a wonderous, fleeting feeling. :)

I think perhaps, I might be ready to settle down soon. I am starting to feel it. I miss just being with one person. I miss just having my attention on one person. I miss being protected and owned. Haha. Sounds so sick.

I dunno.. I dunno.. I hope.. Maybe.. I dunno.. :)

If you were the one, would it be?
-I dunno but I wanna try.

If that was what I had to do, would I still?
-I dunno, but I wanna try.

If that was the problem, would I still?
-I dunno but I wanna try.

If time was the problem, would we mind?
-I dunno but I wanna try.

So many questions, so little answers.
-I dunno but I wanna try.

I dunno I dunno. Been a while since I felt this way. *screams and run away*
hahahaa.

Waiting to hear you.