Angel's wings

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quite a lot of trivial stuff happened since the last time I updated. Been awfully busy and tired.

To summarise:
1. 2 new holes in my ears
2. a month of temp job..
3. ..with Leoneeee (Temp job with Leon! Not that I am with Leon! I have no bf still. Would be committing incest)
4. Getting fat soon cause I binge on food everyday (nothing to do @ work)
5. Still drinking every other week
6. Still does not smoke though I hang around a smoker every day
7. Someone is still very busy
8. I went Dbl O on Sat, damn sighie. Hope someone's feeling better already. (We love you ok.)
9. Got a little wasted (Leon would insist I got drunk. But I didnt :P)
10. Realised again (and again and again) that I shouldn't mix beer and alcohol.
11. Realised I can't say no to 'Cheeeeeeeeers~!!!!!'
12. Still feeling very sian seeing someone's nick
13. Still do not grasp the concept of the "right" one, wrong one, left one, up one, down one.
14. Still am able to just laugh it off when someone tells me "I am the right one" but I think he is more of my wrong one.

Lots of random thoughts. So tired. Didn't sleep well last night. Bro bunked over and snored. Eardrums was vibrating madly. Resorted to earplugs and dreamt I was a Viet bride married to a nice looking chap who ABUSED ME. How nice. -_-"

Time to leave for work. Another day of chatting, loboing, playing around and reading (and eating and snacking). BWahahaha. Yawn.

Tata. Pictures up another day. If I feel like it that is :)