Angel's wings

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Painful reflections

To see the old self, hurts.
To see that image conjured up by a cherished friend, hurts more.
Yearning to be kind, to be loving, my conscience didn't allow.
Being callous, being frank, slicing that cut into your flesh,
It hurts. So bad.

How I wish, I can wave a single wand, and make all things good again for you.
How I wish, I can do something to make it hurt less for you.
How I wish, you didn't have to walk that same path.
How I wish, you can choose a different route.
Just a little courage, is all it takes.
My courage, take it, it's all yours.
My shoulders, take it, it's all yours.
Just a little step, take it, and all will be fine again..
It's for your own good.. for your own good..
We're always here for you. Always.

Why do people stray?
Why don't they ever learn?
Why are they never satisfied?
Why do they always break the cherished hearts?

Do you believe in karma?
How foolish if you don't.