Angel's wings

Friday, December 09, 2005

Musings

Met Yan for a quick dinner + catchup after work today. Touched on plenty of issues. One which revolves around life and our lack of feelings for other people.

And then. We started to wonder out loud about our 'status'. She has been single for almost 1.5 years while I have been single for almost 0.5 years. And on my way home, it suddenly hit me. No. I haven't been single for 6 months. In fact, I have been single only for like what, 2 months? And I realised, why do I treat M as almost non-existent in my life? He was an ex-boyfriend, but why didn't it register in my life?

Wow. How heartless and cold of me. What happened?

I wonder if I did the right thing by giving you up.
I wonder if you did the 'right' things, would we still be an item.
I wonder if I should have tried harder.
I wonder if you can give me the greatest happiness I suspect you might then.
I wonder if I let you past by me in a hurry.
I wonder.. I wonder.. I wonder..
PMSing perhaps.

I've got a new baby in my life. :)
Pictures up when I am free. Dashing, slim and makes me happy.
Weeeet!

It's party night tomorrow!!

Time to sayang my baby. Night!!
Yippeeee doooodles!!