Angel's wings

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Back from the drinking session! Surprisingly, I only drank 1.5 bottles. Somehow, I didn't feel like drinking. (Yes yes, some of you must be thinking "WAHHH first time sia!!") Hahaha. Times like these, it's just nice to watch a bunch of people you adore interact, talk and fool around with each other. And it occurs to me that times that these, you behave like them, happy, carefree, comfortable, and simply being able to play around without judgement or reservations. Nice isn't it? Maybe that's why I love being with them: Leon, Hao, Tween, sis, Jer and etc. I can simply be myself without having to worry what to say, when to say it and how to say it. I can speak my mind and play a fool without having to worry how they will look at me. I can simply be who I wanna be, as silly as I wanna be and I can just open myself up to them without reservations. My nakama :) And it's always nice to have them trust you, and have them tell you their worries, and hopes for the future. These times, how I wish I can suspend them and just spend forever locked in moments like these, just us, drinking, talking, chatting, laughing, teasing.

Ok la, actually a lot to say but guess I'll wait till another time. Gonna go to the zoo tomorrow with them!! Yay!!! Been a long time since I've been there and I'm really excited!!! :D

Nights everyone!!!!!