Angel's wings

Sunday, April 25, 2004

It's 12 mins to sunday. But I bet by the time this is posted, it's already midnight! Almost a week without updating, so here goes! Cant' remember much but oh well.. Dammitz.. mosquito bit me. Die Kito die!

Last Saturday, went to study at Guang's place. Nothing much basically. Gave tuition then headed to his place after a last minute switch of venue. Studied and pigged out a little during our break time. Yummy chee cheong fan. Haha. The Otah's pretty nice too. A little spicy though. Christina and I had our tongues sticking out after a few sticks. Haha. Yummy. Andy came to pick me up after that and we went to meet the guys at MS after that. Hmm, I must really say I am getting tp love macaroni and cheese.. Yum. Went to catch Starsky and Hutch (again) with them. Play pool afterwards and hmm, not bad, feeling in form. Need practice dammitz! Went for supper and sent some home afterwards. Something pretty bad happened afterwards. Shall not elaborate. Anyways begones.. Need to cope with it I guess.. Oh well.. Still feeling jealous and all but I guess since it has nothing to do with me, that's all that matters.. *shrugs*

Sunday, baby was borned. Haha. Exciting time for his family though. Hehe. Nice name but I don't think I wanna post it up. Realise blogsites can be searched. Ha. I am a scaredy cat. Wahah.

Monday went to visit little baby. So cute!! His sis in law looked exhausted though. Poor thing. Mothers are like the bravest people in the world lor! Can you imagine a baby coming out from down there? Need to cut somemore. Ouch. Everyone love their mothers please. Else God will punish you. :P Haha Aunty Shirley was so excited and happy. Proud grandmother! Shes so cute, came and talked to me about it in her usual hyper mood. So cute. Kept asking 'cute right?' haha so adorable! Baby's really cute and handsome! Very very cute. Went out to try to look for a place to study but couldn't find any. AMK was packed like nuts, 3rd plc was closed, so in the end, drove around and decided to head back to his place. That day was suay I tell you. Went to the hospital later in the evening again to visit baby and Lyndsay. Quite a number of visitors. Chris and June came which I thought was really nice. His bro's cell group was there and some others. Hung around for a bit then headed to PS. Wanted to catch a The Prince and Me but no more showtime. Oh well. Went home after walking around for a bit.

Tuesday. Think I stayed home? Can't remember.

Wednesday went to give tuition. Had 2 sessions that day. Ha. Bad bad, threw tantrums at him.. Been throwing a lot of tantrums lately.. so stressed.. sorry Bunny.. Muacks.. Anyways he was fantastic. Came to accompany me for dinner. Had prata craving the night before and he actually remembered! *Beam* Headed to some prata place near his jamming place to makan. Hehe. Went to give the next session after that. Muacks. You're the best, bester, bestest, besterest! :P

Thursday think I stayed home.

Friday went to see the doctor in the morning for my face. Blardie suay. Woke up late, reached at 12 (Clinic was supposed to be close at 12) and was so happy to see the 'Open' sign outside the clinic. Was even happier to see patients waiting. Thought I made it until I happily made small talk to the nurses when she said the doctor just left. Bleah. SO decided to go for the 2 pm slot and went to the nearby mall to walk around. Hougang Mall is blardie boring. Nothing in there. Walked around but can't sit until he came. But anyways was too tired so sat at the busstop. So hot! Crazy man. Went to give tuition after that. Hehe. He was sweet and sat under the block to wait for me to finish giving tuition. *muacks* You're the absolute best! Hugs hugs! Larff yew! Went back to his place to take his lap after that. Aunty Shirley asked me to stay for dinner. Shes sweet and nice as always. Joked a little and talked a bit. Baby has jaundice so everyone's worried. Rushed to AMK after that to study a bit. Met his bro, sis in law and mother in law when we were about to leave. Poor thing. All of them looked tired, especially Lyndsay. Must be really hard. Can't imagine how I would take it if my baby is sick. i'll definitely feel helpless and all.

Today was fun! Went to school. Really sleepy though. Didnt sleep well last night. Class was not too bad. Cindy and Christina kept me wide awake during the breaks though. Haha. Hilarious. Went out after that with Andy. Caught 50 First Dates. I think it's superb! Haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Really a great movie! So funny, and the chemistry between Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore is woah. Nice show.. And for the first time, I think walrus's uberly cute!!! Hehe. Watch that show. Worth it. Very nice! Good for dates! Very sweet and well. The guy tries to amke her fall in love with him every day. So sweet! I wonder if mine would do the same. Waha. Oh yeah, they had this DJ Hunt at PS today. Too bad my bunny isn't ready yet. Bleah. Slowly.. Jiayou k? I think you're a talent. Haha. He talked to Jean Danker for a bit and she's really nice and funny. SHe was teasing us about the movie a little though. Pretty cute. Too bad my Glenn isn't there. Argh! Bleah.

Okie. Time to send. Class tomorrow. Yes. On a sunday. Ha.

Anyways a special thanks to you dearie. been really mean of recent. Turning into a monster. Stress is getting to me. And I am really happy to see that you have been really patient and loving despite all those crap I gave you. It's reassuring and very sweet of you. And I do know that you made the effort to. And I appreciate it a great deal! Thank you so much! *muacks* Larff yew to bits!

Night all. Have a good sunday!

Hope it rains! wee~