Angel's wings

Thursday, April 15, 2004

It's Wednesday and finally a glorious day. Happy happy day.

When to Andy's place in the late morning. Haha, he brought Spock out and picked me from the bus stop near his place. Hehehe. Nice. Hung around then went over to 3rd place after lunch to study. Hehe. Sadly, this guy wasn't around and was unable to teach him pool. No idea if that place is a cafe-cafe because they don't seem to be selling anything. No one were there except 2 ladies in charge for the day and a bunch of student playing games and pool. Hehe, we wanted to play some free pool too but unfortunately, some boys were hogging the table. Nonetheless, I did some studying while he read.

Went to catch a movie after that at GV Grand. Watched Hutch and Starsky. Sneaks today. Not bad a show. Quite funny. I'm a sucker for comedies. Haha. Nice. Owen Wilson is pretty charming in fact. Mischievous charm. Hehe. And guess what I smuggled into the cinema! A black pepper leg Andy got for me at Cold Storage! Wahahaha. SHiok man I tell you. You guys should try that sometimes. SHiok!

Was a little late after the show but we headed to PS for a bit to hang around before going home. Was very nice. Hehehe. Happy today. Very very happy. I think I feel cranky when I dont see him. Haha. I am mad.

Anywayyyysss... Was rather fascinated by what Fen wrote in her blog. Haha girl, thanks. Haha. Maybe I am much more whiny. Hehe. Don't like to keep things bottled to myself. I find it destructive because sometimes I find anger through it. WOuld rather talk or type. Makes me feel a lot better. Maybe you can try to too. Try clipped sentences? An idea is an idea, doesn't matter if it's in fragments. LoL. Love you sweetheart. Miss you being around.

There are pros and cons to being single/attached. Some good some bad. Can't really say which are good and which are bad since they are in a different phase. There are perks to both and the downsides exists in full strength as well for both cases. You just get happy and sad for different reasons. In a nutshell. You used to be able to solely depend on yourself to make u feel happy/sad whereas when you are attached, someone shares that responsiblilty. Different sides of the coin. Everyone deserves a someone to love them. Ok not everyone perhaps but at the very least, people around me do. I have the most wonderful friends. My girls are awesome. Close-knit. Loving, beautiful, kind, wife-ly, kids-loving, caring, understanding, loyal, faithful, zero bad habits, fantastic personalities, wildly intelligent with a superb sense of humour. They pick their candidates, not the other way round. And it's right that everyone decides on who gets a shot. Loneliness kicks in sometimes, but frankly, it escapes no one. Even I feel lonely sometimes. But nonetheless, happiness exists in different forms, and more of which would come pretty soon. :)

Male friends are not too bad as well! As long as *someone* settles down a little, I'm sure he will find that special someone soon.

Hey You. You know who you are. Settle down dude. You are a fantastic fellow like I've always emphasized. I know you are capable of a lot. You will make a fantastic boyfriend. You have taken fantastic care of me as a *sister* ( Guess who! :P ), as a friend. I appreciate your efforts and I do believe you deserve the very best. I make no mistakes about that! Settle down and eventually you'll find your match!

Alrighty.. stupid game is taking a long time to patch. Laterz everyone. Maucks all. Especially my bunny, my darling girls, the guys!

Special thanks to my best friend Winnie and Didi!