Angel's wings

Sunday, July 11, 2004

For some reason, I was feeling really really sad earlier on. I still am. Was trying to control my tears as I talked to Uncle Fred and Aunty Shirley when they sent me back. Was touched as well as worried for my boy.

I miss him horribly. Know that I cannot see him online now because the internet connection will not be up till the 19th or so is driving me crazy. Seems so empty. Knowing that the phone lines will only be up on Monday is a double blow. Talking on the handphone is way too expensive. I miss him. I really do. He's gonna be all alone tonight. In a new room, in a new house. There wasn't even boiled water or ice. He needs them to sleep. The linen is missing, everything is dusty and all over the place. There are no grilles. It's so dim and dark. I hope the aircon is working well. The toilet bowl in the kitchen isn't working as intended. I'm so worried. Can't stop crying. And I am so tired. But I miss him so much. I wish I was there to make things better and more comfy for him. It's a new phase of life for him as Kor kor Jeff puts it. Wo hao xin tong. I'm so proud of him. He's a brave boy. Hugs.

Shall try to call him now. Going bonkers. Exhausted. Been running up and down all day and cleaning this and that. Sigh. Many cuts on my hands.

Update again. Night everyone. Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home