Angel's wings

Friday, June 25, 2004

Doh.. tuition been pushed back till 4 pm, that leaves me with an hour odd to slack. So, I'll just blog a little before I hit the stack of papers I havent been reading since forever.

All sensitive noses out there, the blardie haze is back!!! Argh. I hate it. Been coughing and making small coughs become bad. Gets especially bad late at night. Somehow, when it's all quiet, noises gets louder and haze gets smellier :P Gah. Feeling really cranky right now. Didn't sleep well last night. Coughed quite a bit, wheezed a little and woke up with a bad headache, again. Sigh. I HATE THIS. I'm assuming some forests in Indo are on fire right now. Sigh. Major contributor of air pollution. I wish it would rain. At least it clears up the haze a bit. Sigh. Must try to minimise talking later. Else I'm gonna cough in my kid's face. Very tired, weak. And I think I am running a slight fever. Don't feel right :/ Pooi.

Anyways, enough of my hazey tales. Pooi. Yesterday was good! Eve of our 10th month, and met up with Leon, Christina, Guang and Jeremy for Leon's birthday dinner. Andy came to pick me up to send me to Northpoint and midway there, he said he would be joining, much to my delight! Muacks. Totally unexpected! Was happy :) Dinner was at Sakae! Thankies Didi! Muack! Was good. I missed the food. Somehow I feel I didn't eat what I wanted to eat. Haha. Not enough at least. Then they decided to head over to Leon's place to drink. We didn't want to drink so we sent them back to Leon's place and went to Holland v. Good day :) Missed those peeps. Jeremy looked really vain in his new hair. He says it was done by army. SAF now damn hip. Haha.

Gonna be joining his family tomorrow for dinner. Will be meeting his grandma and aunts. Quite nervous. But in a way, I'm looking forward to it. He said his grandma is like Santa. Haha. the jolly sort, so I'm guessing she should be cute. Heh.

Okie, gonna wait for him to come back to the com and read the papers after he leaves. Haze is in the air. Take care everyone. Hugs hugs!

Once again, Happy 10th month Bunny!!!! *HUGSSSSSS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home