Angel's wings

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Holy cow. It's 3 am and I am so blardie exhausted. Gah, just wanna face up to my fears before I sleep. Hopefully, that will make me a better person tomorrow. Updates first.

Been really really busy over the past few days. Been sick over the weekends and the blardie haze is still making me cough once in a while. Monday, Andy came to pick me up, took me to the doc then went back to his place. He sent Teresa to work while I worked on the flyers. Suppose to skate after that but ended up sleeping. Haha. We are such pigs. Got a call from Teresa and he went to pick her up after that while I go get the flyers printed. He went to give tuition after that while I slotted the flyers in mailboxes in his kid's vicinity. It's hard work man. And I realised something interesting. I didn't complain as much as I thought I would. In fact, I was actually enjoying doing it. Oh well, I guess it because I'm doing it for him, so hardwork doesn't seem that hard after all. Accompanied him to band pract after that. They work on a few songs while I stoned away. Was tired and all that. Their new songs sounds rather interesting. Hehe. Went to Taukee with them for supper after that. Butter prawnsssss... YUMMMIEEE!!! Delicious. The food there is really good. SLurp. Went home, konked out.

Tues morning, he came to pick me up after sending Teresa to work. Went over to his place and worked on his stuff again. Went to pick Teresa up and she treated us to lunch. Went back to his place and worked on his stuff again while he went to give tuition. Played a little with Teresa and its back to his work. He came back and we went out to slot flyers in Sengkang. Yesterday was suay. We got a parking ticket. Pooi. Anyways, didn't slot much and headed back home. Poor boy didn't looked accustomed to doing that. *Hugs* I know its hard dear, but you're doing great, so jiayou k! No pain no gain!

Went over again this morning. Helped him with his stuff again and he sent me to my Spottiswoode kid's place. I gave tuition and he slotted flyers. Serangoon's kid cancelled on me so we went to meet Lily instead. Went to Clementi after that to slot more flyers. hehe. Proud of him.

Oh yeah, before I forget, you guys must be wondering what flyers were they. Basically, Andy started this tuition coordinator thingie. So basically, we are trying to find students now. We have a ready pool of tutors for them. So if you guys knows anyone who wants tuition, be it your friends, cousins, friends' kids, colleagues' kids, neighbours, etc etc, if would be really great if you guys can ask them to contact me k? Help me spead the word! Thank in advance ;) Hugs!

Yup, so after that, slotted all of our flyers, went back to his place. Hehe, my dear cooked for me tdy. Didn't find much so we made some simple stuff. Hehe. Nice. Helped him pack his clothes, cds etc etc into boxes afterwards and ohh boyyy.. I have a really good imagination.. Chanced upon some things he forgot existed. Being me, thoughts went hay wired and started to imagine very weird scenarios that seemed really real for a split second. He noticed it and being the sweet one, he cleared every single piece out, much to my relief. I guess some things, I just want them out of my way.. I feel little as compared to her. The things she does, are so sweet. I feel like I cannot hold a candle to her. She's sweet, romantic, artsy, and all that. No wonder he loved her. I would too if a person does what she did. *sigh* Oh well, guess it's time to strive to be a better girlfriend. Really scared that history will repeat. *Hugs* You wouldn't let it happen, right? :) AT least I feel better now. I know they existed and I know that they will no longer exist after tomorrow. I feel more assured, and I am proud of myself. And today, I took another step away from the past.

Gah sleep sleep. SCV screwy. Time for bed. Exhausted. Been working literally non stop for the past few days. Break tmr. Night all! Love you Bunny :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home