Angel's wings

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Yo. Wah, my brain cells are totally zapped out! Woke up, played and all that thinking it was a Monday when it is actually a Wednesday! I'm such a laggard!

ANyways I am back from the chalet! Was back yesterday actually, but was too tired to blog. Came home in the morning, plonked into bed slept till 4+pm, woke up ate, played went back to bed at 1am. Very very very.. very very.. tired.

The chalet was ok. Actually the company was great.. but that place.. erm.. haunted mansion. Or rather, it reminded me of one. It's those old, pre-war-lookalike chalets at Changi. Below old Changi Hospital. Scary. We stayed at the chalets that look very domitary like. One whole row. Doesn't help that the window stills are painted orange and red. Creeped me out. The only thing that made it better was the bus stop that stood right outside the chalets. And I am so glad that Andy was with me practically every single second. Would have gone bonkers if he wasnt. I followed him like a leech and made him follow me like a leech. Was terrified. The rooms were big and spartan. Which made it scary.

The chalet was actually for Fu! Haha, was his birthday on Sunday. Haha. He's adorable. Like small boy. Haha. So cute. Sunday Andy came to pick me up and we headed back to Bishan for a Ramly Burger lunch. Yummm. Went to pick up Laurine, Fu and QY, Zack at thier places after that. Next stop was White Sand's Pasir Ris for grocery shopping time! We bought 200++ worth of groceries! Enough to feed the army. Haha. Bought Steak and all, which turned out really yummy, marination courtesy of QY! Started marinating the food at the chalets. The food was fabulous. The best BBQ I've tasted actually. Beeeeeef galore! STeakssss! Wah piang. Brings BBQ to a whole new level! The chicken Andy marinated tasted great also!! Yum!! SHiokest!

BBQ ended at abt 1 or so, watched Euro with them. Greece won. Haha. Went to bed at night. Couldn't sleep. Was too frightened. Refused to open my eyes unless necessary. Slept only after day break when it's bright and less intimidating. So glad Andy was beside me all the while. Was scared. And my ears were like satallite dishes, picking up every single sound, noise etc etc. Ahh.

Monday, woke up, went to Changi to have this famous Nasi Lemak. Errm, don't like it. Way too much hype. Don't find it good. In fact, it's pretty bad imo. Killed my appetite. Only like the fried chicken. Played lotsss of mahjong afterwards. Napped, woke up, went to watch SPiderman at TM. Nice show.. So cool! Gymnast in the air! QY left and Laurine left earlier on. So left with Andy and I, Fu and Zack. Went back and BBQed more! Haha. SHiok. By the time we're done, it's like 5 am. Went to sleep. Knocked out. Woke up after a few hours at 9 am, checked out and went home. Oh well, that was my late weekend. Hehe. Was fun, though I wished it wasn't that scary. Haha.

Okie. Time to end. Andy's up. That zhu :) Muacks. Have a good week ahead everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home