Angel's wings

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Gaaaahhhhh... Haven't updated in days. Been busy busy busy busy busy. Very busy. Lotsa of things happened after Andy decided to stay. Drama here and there but basically things are more or less settled. His parents want him to stay at this flat near his house. His brother's old place, since it's empty now, they want him to move it. Protests, tears, anger, blah blah, but now everything is more or less settled. In fact he seemed happier and happier and looking forward to it now as compared to previously. Been stressed up over that to reconcile the differences and act as a 'middleman'. Gonna be busy for the next 2 weeks I guess. His parents will be out of town so I'd probably be busy helping him to pack his stuff into boxes, then after that, will be at a chalet for Fu's birthday then will be helping him to set up his new place after that. Busy busy busy. Lotsa things to do. Stock food, clean up the place, make that place comfy for that boy etc etc. His room is in a mess right now. Hard to pack. Bleah. Hopefully next week, before we go for the chalet, we can more or less move some small stuff over first. Busy busy.

Andy taught me how to skate behind his house. Skated in circles. Ha. Not bad. Wanna 'upgrade' to ECP soon. Went to see the skating competition on Sat as well. His etaks friends were there apparently. Quite nice. Too bad we didn't have the time to watch the aggro skaters part. I had wanted to watch that. Had to go meet their family for their's Father's Day dinner. Ethan's so so adorable!

Watched House on the Range the day before. Was ok lor. Nothing fantastic. But the character were cute. Don't watch it on a weekend k. Not worth the money.

I guess apart from that, nothing else happened. Small small things. Can't really remember.. But.... It's Leon's birthday today!

Happy Birthday DIDI!!! HuGs! Thank you for always being there for me! You've been the best guy friend ever! SOrry I've been neglecting you of late. You're always my bestest Didi! Thank you for loving a sis like me! Hugs! Love you too Di! *hugs*

Oh well. Miss my girls. Hope fen's doing fine. Email pleaseee! *Hugs* Okay dokie. Bedtime. Been having really action-packed dreams. SLeep a lot but don't feel rested. Gah.

Oh yeah. Yelled at my kid's little brother. P1 kid. Pesky little thing. Very noisy, and I think he likes me, kept playing footsie and kept trying to hug and touch me. Horrendously naughty. I would be tempted to drown my son if he turns out like that. Seriously beyond control. Screams and even tried to lick my leg. First time in my life I actually entertained thoughts of giving a kid a really good beating. It's that bad. Their mom wanted me to teach them, but told her daughter I was too gentle and didn't dare ask me. Might end up getting bullied. Gosh, I don't wanna teach him. I'd probably go nuts. I think I would end up slapping him out of anger.

Okie. Went over to accompany his mom today. No luck at mahjong sia. SIgh. Was trying to play big big. Bleah. Andy had lots of luck too. SPockie was so cute! He was caressing my leg! Such a sweetie! I larff him! So lazy. Like his owner :P Muacks.

Alrighty, take care everyone! Hugs all! Love you bunny! Nightyyyy!