Angel's wings

Saturday, July 17, 2004

So sian. It's another boring Saturday. Bleah. Still trying to figure a way out of this family gathering cum house warming session. Sigh. Have to put my rusty PR skills into use, which I totally loathe. Don't get me wrong, my relatives are very nice people, just that on a Saturday, I would rather be out somewhere with Andy and my friends. Having fun, playing. Bleah. Sian. Not that I'll not be meeting him but it'll be late. Unexpectedly later than I thought. Crap.
 
Anyways, I've been busy lately. Andy moved last weekend so there are a lot of loose ends to tie and things to settle. Holy cow, groceries are expensive these days! We must have spent like 300 on them in a week! Gosh. Lucky pay is coming in in about 2 to 3 weeks. They seem far enough to be near. Gah. Been in a vain mood, proud of myself, been controlling myself super well, much to my pleasant surprise. Hehe.
 
His new place is more or less set up for living. Haha. Just across the street from Bishan Int'change Mac. Very near his old place as well. Been really proud of him. He's been cleaning after himself, keeping the place clean and tidy. Hopefully it will keep up.
 
We made dinner the other day as well! Hehe, was fun. He made me pasta, I made him dried chilli honey chicken wings and we baked a cheesecake together. Hehe. He made me corn too. Was fun. (Bear, the cheesecake succeeded! But this time I tried the baked one) Next day, he made me his surprise honey grilled chicken which was actually for dinner the day before. Too much food so we shelved it. Hehe. Was very very nice! Everything was fabulous. So proud of him. He washed the dishes, cleaned up, wiped the tables, etc etc. Muacks. So proud of you! :)
 
He's got an interview up on Monday while I've got more tuition to go to. Mon, Tues, Wed x 2 sessions, Fri x 2 sessions and Saturday. Busy busy. Think I may help take over one of his kids if he gets the job. Will see how.. and I can't wait to go hammie house shopping with him soon! Yay! We gonna get a hammie! Hee! So happy. Gonna go look around and check stuff out first. So exciting! Hehe. Wanna get more flyers stuffed up mailboxes too. Busy busy, but happy! :)
 
Alrighty, you guys take good care! Muacks and have a great weekend! Hugs. Proud of you darling!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home