Angel's wings

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Just got home. Awfully tired. Very very tired now. YAWwwwwwwwnn..

Nothing much today. Highlight of the day was parousia's gig at Bethesda church over at siglap. Oh man, they sounded fantastic. One of the best best best sets I've seen. Andy did a great job with the sounds. Was superb. Missed their EP release yesterday. So glad I am able to be there today. Was fantastic. Cried when I heard Wounded Hands. The song always makes me feel *weepy* but today, somehow, I started tearing as they played and when his bro ended it off with the rest of the sharing, I just started crying. I guess some things, although you know and have heard of them, it doesnt come quite as close to experiencing it yourself. I just really felt Him reaching out to me for the first time and for that moment, I understood everything He went through for us. Things that didn't make sense to me were suddenly crystal clear. I am touched. By Him. A small step.. Slowly.. but surely...

Haha... an hr has passed and I am still up! I cannot believe this. Need sleep. Desperately. Night!

*sigh* Regretted taking up the assignment. Sigh. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home