Angel's wings

Friday, August 27, 2004

Yawn. Getting tired. Been sleeping late these days. Bad bad! Stayed up till very late last night trying to type out science revision notes for my 3 kids. 3 down, 28 more chapters to go.. PSLE is horror! Poor things. I wonder how I made it through then. Ha.

Yesterday was great. Got my tongue cut very badly from eating too much candies previously so had to postpone my steamboat *boohoo* Yes Ling, kudos to you for introducing mt to the best tom yum/blah steamboat ever! Oiishi! However that is spelt. So pigged out on smaller items like kfc and subway, cookies blah blah. And watch Borne Identity. Yes I'm a lagger. Ha.

Today, met Andy after his work. Went to the Comex fair. People mountain people sea. Bought his toy. Silly boy looked so happy. Headed back to his place to play afterwards.. EVERYBODY SAYS GONGFU FIGHTING! HEY HA! FAST AS LIGHTNING! HEY HA! Or whatever.

Dilly has grown bigger! Still as timid as ever though. *sigh* But definitely very fast and agile. As for Silly, sad to say, that horny hammie has been trying to hump Dilly whenever he can. And Dilly would would try to clean himself after trying to get Silly off him. Poor little Dilly. Been humiliated! Boo hoo. Can I buy like a wooden beam or smthing for SIlly to grab and hump instead? Dilly so poor thing. Can't bear it. Ahh. So gross.

Okie, time for bed. Hungry. Again. Lala. PMSinggggg. I am hungryyyy! Night everyone! Muacks all! Hugs dearie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home