Angel's wings

Monday, December 20, 2004

I cannot decide if should be angry, sad or frightened. Wrote a sketch of how I felt just now. I scare myself sometimes.

I really feel tired. I need a break. I need BKK. Slipping away.

Christmas is coming. Don't feel it, don't look forward to it. Just want to get it over and done with and proceed on to Jan. I almost saw a glitter of hope for this Christmassy feeling but now, it's all gone. Too bad. The fault is your own.

I hate adults. I really do.

People are always expecting something from you. Demand this and that. Asking nicely is also a demand. Just a polite what. So you do that and that in the bid to please someone. So what happens to yourself? You become that nice boy/girl who does everything for you. What have you done for that nice boy/girl then? Nothing. You learn to expect more and more without realising that he/she too wants something for his/her own.

Sick of trying to make people happy. So who is trying to make me happy as well?

It's a sick sick world. Some angmoh woman killed this pregnant woman and sliced off her baby and showed off the little one all around town before she was caught. Sick. Why would anyone want to do that? She's a mother herself as well. has 2 kids I think. If she wants kids that badly, get herself pregnant or adopt one! Why kill and cut the baby out yourself? So sick. Crazy people everywhere. I don't get it. Nearer to home, this indo maid threw this baby down the block before plunging down to her death herself. What kind of sick sick world are we living in.

22.I'm still soooo young. Or so I would like to believe. But why do I burden myself with so much? Is it people's fault that they expect from me? That invisible pressure that they dish out. Or is the fault my own that I oblige too much that contribute to it? So am I the cause or are they. The effects are driving me nuts..

I need BKK. I really do. 4 days of freedom from everyone beats none at all.

Running away.. Slipping away. Which is worse?

Tired. So tired. I want to be a giraffe. Eat leaves all day long. Plus, How do giraffes sleep? Do they lie on the ground and just sleep? Alone? or with their friends? Do they coil their necks or something? If not, don't they take up too much space? So weird to imagine them sleeping in a group.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home