Angel's wings

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's amazing how you find peace, love and happiness in the arms of another. Home is in his warm embrace. Never felt like this before with anyone else. And I believe I'll never find it elsewhere apart from him. It feels right. So right.. You're the absolute cutest in the world. =D

Bought his presents today. Hahaha. Had been so so so busy. Special thanks to the guys, especially Leon and Jeremy for helping! You peeps are amazing! Had fun as usual. =D

Made dinner for him, Teriyaki chicken wings, Kailan stems, Buttered pepper prawns. Hmm. Think it tasted pretty alright :) We pretty much finished everything and I like them.

And by the way.. Suprnova's been forced to shut down.. I think.. So sad.. no more Futurama and Joey! SOb!!

Muacks. Love you dearie. You're so sweet :)You're just like a little boy :) Sweet, wide-eyed, endearing with that cutesy voice of yours when you talk to me. I feel a little of Christmas today. Huggggss.

All I want for Christmas is You.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home