Angel's wings

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I cried whenI read the ecard from someone dear to me. Touched my heart to know what there's always someone to hold my back should I fall.

Thanks Winnie, I couldnt ask for more in a friend than who you are to me. *Hugs* Thanks for caring and for being there always for those little words of encouragement that means so much to me. Thank you for always extending that hand out to me. Thank you for those countless smileys behind your messages. Thank you for always telling me everything's gonna be better. They all mean so much to me *hugs* You're a friend I would always cherish and never want to lose. And I too, will always be there for you when you need me.

Today I learnt 2 things:
That I truly and deeply love. More than I think. That the man I love will make things right.
That I have friends whom I can count on, rain or shine. It makes me feel blessed.

What more can a girl ask for? I feel blessed..

***

The pope passed away earlier this evening.. How fragile is life. I prayed for him earlier today and I am saddened I couldn't do much. But, I am glad he did so many great compassionate things when he was still alive. What is the meaning of life? To have lived your life full of love and to have love living your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home